Creating a presence on the internet is a must for anyone who is in business these days. If an interested person does a web search for you and you aren't there, your reputation suffers. The key is to get up and running as quickly as possible, without a lot of cost. You can do this if you know the keys to building a professional website in as little as a week.
1. Keep it simple. You don't have to have an extensive website to make a positive impression. The smartest and easiest thing to do is to get a wordpress.org blog. This allows you to create static pages, too.
Internet experts use Wordpress for a reason. You can have your website up and running almost instantaneously. You don't need to know anything about design because Wordpress provides an extensive selection of themes that create the look of your site, along with the menu bar. When you get your site online, you can refine it and even change themes without losing your content.
2. Strive for a look that provides a sense of expertise and believability. People will have a quick opinion of you. Based on this initial impression, your visitors will be curious to find out more about you or make a quick exit.
It's human nature for people to do business with those they know, enjoy and trust. Give the appearance of an authoritative and likable professional if you want people to see you this way. You can do this easily, with an effective picture at the top of the page.
3. Provide a highly visible opt-in form and start building a list of prospects right away. This will allow you to build trust and tell your prospects more about you. Offer something good for free to the potential customers who sign up and stay in contact with them.
4. Have a plan. Figure out what you want visitors to do and direct them to pages on your site, so they can have an opportunity to learn what you provide. To be strategic, you must know the problems you solve for your customers or clients, so they can find out why they should do business with you.
5. Use strategic keywords in your url and on each page of your website. This is the way that a search engine identifies you and sends visitors to you.
Being online is a great start. If you're among those who have been putting it off for some time now, seeing yourself online should feel good. From there, you can improve it and bring visitors to your site.
With anything that's new and different, just getting started is often the hardest, so the thing to do is to start now. If you learn from the wisdom of those who know how to create a professional website in a week or less, you will be surprised at how easy it can be.
Want to know more?
Then you can't afford to miss these articles. Click on this link now to get all the details for creating a professional website from scratch.
Also learn the keys for creating a successful business with The Heart of Success Roadmap.