Friday, December 24, 2010
Search engines find keywords in different fundamentals of the page and use them to determine whether the page rank in the issuance of these keywords. Proper use of keywords will ensure that your page gets indexed according to specific needs, but it does not guarantee that your page will rank well in SERP. Popularity or credibility of the site - it's an important point, which helps in the rankings.
Each page should have a good and correct set of keywords. It is not necessary to optimize one page for a large number of keywords, namely, more than 3-5 words. Thus, this hand column should be linked to other words on the page.
Need to focus on good content in the first place, rather than to score a good text the keyword to the detriment of the visitors. Natural use is extremely important because search engines see all the keywords and not necessarily what they see visitors. Content entails the conversion and sale ... so write good lyrics!
And yet ...
The most effective keywords for SEO
1. Domain - If the domain name contains a keyword - it's fine. If not, then it's still okay. Make sure that the domain is registered for more than 10 years ago, Google admits that it is not a spam site, and is made for man. In fact, the date of registration of a domain - SEO-is a common legend!
2. Title / Title home page - Make sure that on the front page except the name of the company / site has a few keywords describing your business.
3. Title / Title on other pages - Each page should have its own unique title that contains the keywords you have targeted the content of this page.
4. Subheadings H1-H6. This applies to html-markup. There are special tags h1, h2, h3 ... h6, signifying the importance of some of the selected text. Search engines pay attention to it. It is important not to forget that moment when you make a page and optimize keywords on the page. For blogs: Use keywords in the title of the post, and avoid using tags h1, h2, h3 in the sidebar.
5. Bold - Highlight key words on the page in bold text, to pay attention to them. But do it so that it does not annoy visitors.
6. Alternative text and descriptions in pictures - Alt tag and description. Using images on the site is very important and useful. But do not forget the effective use of these images by filling out the alt tag and description, including key phrases there. After all, it allows your CMS?
7. Internal links - If you mention in their texts the other pages on your site, make sure that you are doing the right link texts and set down titles (title) for them. For example:
Avoid such as anchor text: "Next", "Read continued," etc.
8. The first word in the text - The first words on your page or post should contain keywords relevant to page content, and for which you want to promote this page.
9. Top of page - Search engines see the page and analyze its contents from the top down. And so the top of the page is the most important and must contain the most important content, and the bottom less important. If you have a column structure of the page, make sure that the html-code is designed so that the main text of the page is higher than other content, such as the sidebar.
10. Keyword Density - A significant natural content using keywords. You should not eat more than 4-5 keywords on a page containing 250 + words.
If you put somewhere external links to your site with the right keywords, then it's fine! But this post on using keywords within and through the site.